Thank you for your interest in contributing to AlwaysReadyHQ – your go-to source for smart, thoughtful emergency preparedness. We’re constantly on the lookout for knowledgeable and passionate writers who can help our readers stay one step ahead with practical advice, in-depth guides, and innovative preparedness strategies. If you’re eager to share your expertise and join our community of readiness advocates, we invite you to write for us!
What We’re Looking For
We seek original, high-quality content that aligns with our mission to empower individuals and communities to prepare for emergencies efficiently and intelligently. Here’s what makes a great AlwaysReadyHQ guest post:
- Expert Insights: Whether you’re a seasoned prepper, a professional in emergency management, or have unique experiences with preparedness, we value your expert insights.
- Practical Tips: Our readers love actionable advice that they can implement right away.
- Innovative Ideas: New and creative approaches to preparedness are always welcome.
- Research-Backed: We appreciate well-researched articles that include statistics, studies, and facts to back up claims.
- Engaging Content: Write in a clear, concise, and captivating manner that engages our readers from start to finish.
Topics We Cover
- Personal and family preparedness plans
- Emergency kits and bug-out bags
- Survival skills and techniques
- Food storage and preservation
- Water purification and storage
- First aid and medical preparedness
- Communication strategies during emergencies
- Power and energy solutions for outages
- Community preparedness initiatives
- Reviews of preparedness gear and products
To ensure your article fits AlwaysReadyHQ’s style and quality, please follow these guidelines:
- Length: Articles should be between 800 to 1500 words.
- Originality: Content must be original and not previously published elsewhere.
- Formatting: Use headers, subheaders, bullet points, and short paragraphs to enhance readability.
- Sources: Cite authoritative sources where necessary and include hyperlinks to reputable references.
- Biography: Include a brief author bio with your submission, along with a headshot and any relevant social media links.
- Images: High-quality images are encouraged (please ensure you have the right to use them).
How to Submit
Ready to pitch your idea or send your article? Here’s how:
- Pitch First: Briefly outline your proposed topic in an email to ensure it aligns with our content strategy.
- Wait for Details: We will review and let you know any further details about changes, timeline, or fees.
- Draft Submission: If your pitch is accepted, send your draft as a Google Doc or Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review Process: Our editorial team will review your submission. We reserve the right to edit content for clarity, style, and length.
- Approval and Publication: If approved, we will schedule your article for publication and notify you of the live date.
What You Get
- Exposure: Share your knowledge with a growing audience of preparedness enthusiasts.
- Promotion: We’ll promote your article across our social media platforms.
- Community: Become part of a community that values emergency preparedness and thoughtful planning.
We’re excited to hear from you and look forward to your valuable contributions to the AlwaysReadyHQ community. Together, we can help everyone become more resilient and always ready!
For any further questions or to submit your pitch, please contact us at email@example.com.
Stay Prepared. Stay Ready. AlwaysReadyHQ.