Welcome to the AlwaysReadyHQ Resources & Links page. Here, you’ll find a curated collection of tools, websites, and articles that will help you become more informed and proactive about emergency preparedness. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned prepper, these resources will provide valuable insights and practical advice to ensure you’re always ready for any situation.
Official Emergency Preparedness Resources
- Ready.gov – The official U.S. government site for disaster and emergency preparedness. Find tips on how to prepare for natural disasters and emergencies.
- FEMA – The Federal Emergency Management Agency provides resources for dealing with disasters and an app for real-time alerts.
- Red Cross – Access resources for emergency preparedness, including first aid guides and disaster recovery information.
- CDC Emergency Preparedness – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guide to health-related preparedness.
- National Weather Service – Safety tips and weather updates to help you prepare for severe weather conditions.
Gear and Supplies
- REI Expert Advice: Emergency Preparedness – Guides on what gear to have in case of an emergency.
Online Courses and Training
- American Red Cross Training Services – Courses and certifications in first aid, CPR, and emergency response.
- CERT Training – Community Emergency Response Team training to better prepare yourself to help your community during a disaster.
Apps and Tools
- FEMA Mobile App – Provides timely alerts, safety tips, and tools to help you stay prepared.
- American Red Cross Apps – A collection of apps that cover everything from first aid to natural disaster alerts.
Books and Literature
- “The Disaster Preparedness Handbook” by Arthur T. Bradley – A comprehensive guide covering all aspects of disaster preparedness.
- “When All Hell Breaks Loose” by Cody Lundin – Offers survival strategies for self-sufficient living.
Checklists and Guides
- Emergency Kit Checklist – A printable checklist from Ready.gov for building your own emergency kit.
Remember, preparedness is a continuous journey. Keep revisiting these resources to stay updated and AlwaysReadyHQ. If you have suggestions for additional resources, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.